New and exciting health and lifestyle brand seeks a Senior designer to join their newly established in-house creative team.
This is a one -off opportunity to be part of something from the ground up, to help strengthen and develop the brand and overall creativity, pushing boundaries and managing teams. Your core focus day to day will be across all things creative remainning extremely hands on across packaging, campaigns, customer marketing, digital channels and corporate communications. You will consistently come up with new and original ideas taking them from scamp to delivery. You will manage and develop the skills of the wider design team, present and sell in creative ideas and project manage briefs all the way through the creative process.
This role requires a passionate, driven senior lead to help build a bold and exciting brand both in the UK and internationally. The successful candidate will be experienced in taking projects on from scratch with the ability to juggle a large workload and juggle tight deadlines. This is a fast -paced environment and we are looking for someone who thrives in a busy environment and who is ready to take the next step in their career.
What we are looking for:
– A degree or equivalent in a creative discipline.
– At-least seven years experience working across integrated design projects either inhouse or agency side. With proven experience working at a senior design level.
– Experience managing, mentoring and developing junior designers.
– Strong communications skills and the ability to build great relationships.
– Great creative skills and an impressive portfolio of work, preferably including some examples of design for FMCG.
– A passion for creativity and its application in the commercial world.
This will be a hugely rewarding role and is a one -off opportunity to help build and develop this brad with a wider talented team. Excellent benefits and perks. Interested? Please send an up to date cv and portfolio.