Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London. We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms. Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
Portland is looking for an Integrated Marketing Designer to produce creative marketing materials to promote Portland to clients, prospects and the wider industry and act as our internal brand guardian.
• Working with the wider Marketing team to develop creative ideas for Portland-owned content. They will work with teams across the business to plan campaigns and design stand-out
marketing materials for Portland’s propositions, events and thought leadership.
• Responsible for creating all Portland-branded materials including print and digital publications, banners and content for our social media channels, HTML emails, printed collateral and room
dressing for Portland-owned events and internal communications materials.
• Responsible for promoting and protecting Portland’s recently refreshed brand – acting as an internal expert on the use of templates and resources and reviewing key assets to ensure quality
and brand compliance.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop or experience with similar software
• Preferably will have experience in a similar marketing–focused and integrated design role
• PowerPoint skills (although training in PowerPoint design can be provided if required) and familiarity with wider Microsoft Office suite
• Relevant Design Qualification or Experience
• Knowledge of AfterEffects is a plus, and training on this can also be provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working with corporate brands, and the ability to work to brand guidelines
• An eye for clean, consistent design
• Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving communications environment – with the ability to work on multiple projects at once to competing deadlines
• Have experience managing print production for different content types
• Be able to explain design principles to colleagues at every level
What we offer in return::
We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression. Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, wellbeing workshops and activities, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
In addition, every permanent member of staff that works at Portland is eligible for our industry leading annual profit share. When Portland thrives, all of our people share in that success.