SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (CREATIVE CAMPAIGNS)
schuh is on the lookout for a new Senior Graphic Designer to join our mission to connect great people with great shoes.
The Senior Graphic Designer is a key role within the marketing team, responsible for bringing campaigns to life, creating branded partner content and concepting shoots. A hugely creative role, you’ll be coming up with ideas for our biggest and best campaigns and promotions and seeing them through from concept to concrete artwork.
Working within our marketing department, our in-house content team are responsible for producing a wide range of creative outputs. You’ll work collaboratively within the team to bring the brand to life by being a vital part of the content creation process for all channels including our website, products, campaigns, emails, advertising and internal comms.
The right candidate for this role will live and breathe the brand, acting as a guardian to ensure all creative reflects the brand DNA. You should know what’s cool, what’s not and what big trends within fashion and retail are around the corner. You’ll be a confident communicator, collaborating closely with the wider marketing team, ecommerce team and buying teams.
Besides having great shoes, you must also…
– Be quick thinking and work well in a fast paced environment
– Have a creative eye that’s as finely tuned as your commercial mind
– Be a great problem solver
– Be well organised and good at time keeping on projects
– Have strong communication skills
– A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience within the field
– The ability to concept campaigns and shoots quickly and to a high standard
– Excellent communication skills
– Expert graphic design, typography, layout and interactive media skills
– Experience with animation
– Developed illustration skills
– A strong eye for fashion trends
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, generous holidays, a fun working environment, oh… and a highly sought after schuh discount.