And—Now is hiring!
And—Now is a London-based brand consultancy that works with innovative businesses across the UK. We specialise in brand identity, visual messaging and ideas-based campaigns, helping our clients to identify their ‘meaningful difference’ and communicate it to maximum effect through ambitious graphical solutions. We’re looking for a brilliant creative as the next addition to our growing team.
Originally established as Energy Design Studio 22 years ago, And—Now is a fresh addition to the land of Brand Consultancy. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing team during the early stages of the company’s life. We are in need of a curious, imaginative designer who can really hold their own in our team.
We are proud to be small but perfectly formed, with excellent industry connections and the ability to generate and fulfil imaginative, research-driven ideas. Our mission (soon to be yours) is to fully immerse ourselves in the work of our clients and develop beneficial creative solutions to be truly proud of.
We are happily multi-disciplinary, and require a designer with a wide and varied skillset, strong eye for detail, a positive attitude and a minimum of two years experience. You don’t need to be able to turn your hand to everything, but a willingness to learn and grow as a designer is absolutely essential.
- Excellent conceptual and design skills (no surprises there);
- A passion for research-fuelled design solutions;
- A few years experience in a similar studio;
- A broad range of work (preferably branding projects) in your portfolio, all with rationale and the evidence of the process behind them;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project;
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC;
- Experience across brand, print and digital;
- Ability to work within brand guidelines, and then break them, occasionally;
- Excellent time management, and ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline;
- A can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (other code languages a bonus!);
- Experience with animation;
- Knowledge of keynote;
- Knowledge of wordpress;
- Knowledge of powerpoint;
- Knowledge of invision;
- Experience with social;
- Copywriting skills.
How do we work?
- Everyone does everything, no one is above or below any project and every input is valid: from intern to director;
- Accountability is important to us: we take responsibility for our work (even if we make mistakes!);
- We create and maintain boundaries between work life, home life and clients. That requires you to be 100% present when you’re in the studio;
- We have a firm emphasis on participation, transparency and discussion;
- We make sure everyone gets heard;
- We aren’t precious about ideas, they will be dismantled and made into something even better;
- We always support and recognise success;
- We have empathy with colleagues and clients, and focus on cultivating relationships with people;
- We pledge to always keep learning and embrace the new, taking risks, but not at the expense of deadlines;
- And most importantly: we make sure we always leave the client and the project better than we found it.
If this sounds like you, drop us an email. We’d like a short intro about yourself, why you think you’d be a good fit for the team and a PDF of two or three (maximum!) of your favourite projects. We will be in touch shortly!