We’re looking for a creative graphic designer who isn’t afraid to get hands-on with delivering collateral and campaigns for our varied clients. You’d be supporting us with existing projects and will have the opportunity to develop projects from concept through to completion.
Your role will include:
– Concept development
– Development of client pitch presentations
– Design and artworking for print and web
– Design of mailers and email campaigns
– Report and editorial design and layout
– Brand & identity development and implementation
– Client and supplier liaison
Paper Dog is a graphics, multimedia and branding agency. We produce online, digital and printed marketing and corporate communications campaigns for clients across the TV Production industry, and also with Third Sector organisations and charities.
We’re not a big agency, which means there is less hierarchy and more opportunity to do great work. It also means that we all work together to get the job done; our team is close-knit, helpful and welcoming (no room for big egos!) and we work hard to deliver outstanding design work and build close working relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for somebody who is articulate, approachable and happy to be a team player to join us. Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience working within the design industry and would be able to demonstrate:
– Strong ability to visualise ideas and take them through to production
– Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe CC, with strong Photoshop art working skills
– Experience with creating or adapting key-art
– Experience with creating artwork and layouts for large format, print and digital
– Experience with developing collateral within tight brand guidelines
– Attention to detail and consistency
– Confidence and experience in meeting and leading clients through projects
– Confidence in managing projects
– Excellent time management skills
The job is in our Bermondsey (London SE1) studio. Wage is negotiable, depending on experience and skills. To apply, please send your CV and examples of print and digital work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll go through each application individually and will get in touch with people that we’d like to meet.