We are looking for an experienced and ambitious leader of product, who will be responsible for the coordination and development of products, initiatives and system improvements. These aim to technically deliver RA’s purpose and vision within the electronic music community. You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of innovative projects, maximising impact through quick releases and agile feedback, managing partner relations, internal communications across multiple teams, launch strategies and regularly monitoring project KPIs. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years experience.
• Expert in managing and summarising data using business intelligence tools to inform the approach for editorial, tickets and events products.
• Strong knowledge and experience of analytics platforms. Eg: parse.ly and Google Analytics.
• Strong experience in scrum management and sprint planning.
• Prioritising roadmap expectations for realistic and ambitious deliveries.
• Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong cross-departmental teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Understanding RA’s core audience whilst also connecting with newer, younger demographics.
• Management experience.
• Proactive in managing expectations for directors and key stakeholders, define and communicate RA’s overall and departmental KPIs
• Strong literature skills for writing product kickoff documents
• Play a crucial role in cultivating a data-driven culture across the business.
• Knowledge of Design Systems, storybook and programs such as Zeplin, Marvel and Sketch.
• Being able to capture, evolve and translate the essence of RA as a brand via products and services.
• Collating research into reports that can lead to informed decision making.
• Challenge and question the design and development process to ensure we have the best-planned products that deliver measurable value.
• Product manage RA’s web and mobile offering by using data, market and customer research to suggest measurable UX improvements and innovations.
• Manage RA’s roadmaps. Work to ensure that roadmaps align with RA’s strategy, vision and purpose.
• Working with individual contributors on localisation and translations. Deploying translations on-site alongside the web team.
• Work with the CRM Manager to support and guide their output.
• Providing a link between editorial and the more technical areas of the business. Working with editorial on innovative editorial features.
• Being the main point of contact to other departments that need design and development resource.
• Lead weekly sprint planning sessions and retrospectives in the UK.
• Participate in story writing sessions and product discovery/planning sessions.
• Manage integration deals with key partners.
• Lead user testing and research.
• Overseeing all design-related projects from concept to delivery.
• Ensure designs provide a harmonious experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
• Liaise with internal teams to respond to design briefs and ensure all work produced delivers on objectives.
• Our passion is our profession.
• We are independent and we support independence.
• We support local scenes.
• We treat dance music as an art form.
• We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
• We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
• We choose honesty over gain.
• We’re always front left.