Our client is an inspirational eco retail business based in a delightful location in SW London! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new inhouse design team working closely with The Head of Design with the opportunity to have lots of autonomy over projects and room for personal career growth!
This is going to be a super creative and diverse design role. Working into a design manager and supported by the wider team you’ll be responsible for taking and developing creative ideas from concept through to the final production of artwork. The main creative expression for these brands is packaging but additional projects will range across instore experiences, digital content, trade shows, print and internal projects too.
Being part of this in-house team will allow you the freedom to really get under the skin of these exciting brands and we are looking for an ambitious, conceptual designer full of creative energy and positivity!
This is a fast -growing company and the opportunity for a graphic designer to truly shape the brands look and feel across all touch points. You’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity to grow and a business that really cares about the planet too!
What we are looking for:
– At-least two years experience working as a designer for a consumer FMCG brand, ideally food or drink.
– Excellent concepting skills
– A solid knowledge of the printing process and setting up print ready artwork.
– Experience in packaging design is crucial.
– Experience in digital design.
– Confidence in sharing your work and presenting your ideas to senior team members and stakeholders.
– Experience working with brand guidelines and using these as a tool to develop creative ideas.
– Experience with global brand roll outs.
– Experience working in a deadline driven environment and consistently delivering a high standard of work.
– A positive and pro active approach.
– An absolute passion for design and an awareness of trends and creative developments.
If you would like to apply please send us an up to date c.v and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.