About the role
As a Digital Designer, you will be creatively working on all variety of projects from small SME’s to the larger corporations. You will join a talented team of nearly 20 staff, in a busy environment, working closely with the web development team to finish projects to a very high standard.
You will be involved in brainstorms and idea generation sessions, including spearheading new digital innovations, creative technologies and touch points. You will work closely with development and SEO teams in helping bring to life strategies, roadmaps, user journeys and personas.
You will present design ideas to clients, selling your ideas and vision with the aim of meeting both their website and business objectives.
Apart from having a friendly personality and a good, professional attitude, you will own and drive client relationships by consulting on look & feel, tone, brand and customer experience.
Role Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
• You will participate in brainstorms and idea generation sessions including spearheading new digital innovations, creative technologies and touch points
• Keep an eye on project budgets, time constraints and quality of design work
• You will work closely with development and SEO teams in helping bring to life strategies, roadmaps, user journeys and personas
• Work together with Project Managers to fully understand the client’s needs and suggestions whilst offering well thought out and executed design solutions for each project
• You will work across a variety of digital accounts and projects to create high quality website concepts
• Produce effective, attractive, responsive designs and user centred interfaces that will be used during the development phase
• 4+ years of digital design experience / at least 2 years in an agency in a web design/front end design position
• Have a vast amount of website design experience, showcased in your portfolio
• Have a strong understanding of User Experience (UX), responsive design, and latest web design and development trends
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to articulate and visualise original ideas in that respond to a client brief and have excellent presentation and client facing skills, who can lead pitches
• Have excellent organisational skills, being able to deliver organised files and assets
• Working knowledge of user-centred design principles and practices
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established digital agency, operating since 1996. KD Web is a medium sized company, with a respected reputation within the digital industry for web design, web development, branding, internet marketing and SEO and Internet Marketing.
Alongside offering a competitive salary, KD Web offers employees a great place to work – Benefits include company events such as bowling, team breakfasts, summer BBQ’s and other team building activities. You would also be offered half a day off for birthdays along with much more – you will also be working alongside KD Web’s office dog to help keep you smiling throughout your day.