Big Mamma’s intention is to share authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias internationally. The group opened 10 trattorias & the biggest food court in Europe in 4 years. We do traditional Italian cuisine and we serve 8500 diners per day in France & in the UK. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers and from local producers in the UK, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces and with a big smile.To deliver this level of experience, Big Mamma Group created his own interior design studio in London, “Studio KIKI”, team of 15 designers whose job is to create the coolest places in the world!
Big Mamma’s design team Kiki
We are offering the opportunity to work on iconic and highly creative projects with full involvement from concept through to being on site. With six new openings scheduled in London, Spain, and France in the next 20 months, this is an exciting time to join and be involved in the growth andsuccess of the company as well as having scope for personal development and growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the team with admin as well as creative input – sourcing, getting samples, choosing paint colours, lighting, furniture, fabrics and props as well as commissioning bespoke pieces
• Drawing concept images, putting together mood boards, creating presentations.
• Assisting the team with the production of technical drawings
• Procurement – setting up Excel schedules for specifying, ordering, managing budgets and tracking orders, dealing with any issues or problems.
• Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, finding independent suppliers with quirky and unique products. Required skills and experience:
• Experience using AutoCad, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop and Excel – working on a PC • A highly creative mind, with a can-do mentality
• Accuracy and attention to detail essential, along with excellent administration and organisational skills This is a very busy, hands-on role which will suit somebody who is genuinely hard working and creative.
You will be working as part of a friendly and collaborative team, where your input and ideas will be expected and welcomed. The company has a unique ethos and style which will require you to be confident and bold in your work, with conviction in your ideas.