Integrated agency is on the hunt for a Junior Creative to support the team through multiple brand and studio projects. The ideal candidate will be imaginative and curious about the world, current trends and not afraid to contribute in a team of diverse creative talents. You must be capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines, the role will require you to take the initiative to effectively support the creative team and help deliver multiple projects simultaneously from conception to completion.
Open to both Permanent and Freelance creatives
This Studio is the next generation creative studio challenging brands to go further. They are an active collective creating and defining visual culture whilst championing authenticity, diversity and imagination in everything they do. They offer insight, strategy and creative services to the world’s most progressive brands, connecting them to the new consumer. Dynamic and agile, they have a deep-rooted understanding of the current cultural landscape and access to a global talent pool, creating engaging experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
Clients include a lot of retail, fashion and lifestyle brands.
Smart, efficient, entrepreneurial. Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
• Be the 360° support on incoming briefs and studio projects.
• An Exceptional level of research skills across all departments of the agency
• A creative thinker, with an ability to articulate ideas from a critical stand-point
• Ability to take direction from senior members of the team
• Proactive and excited by new challenges
• Be active and confident in suggesting new talent & collaborators for projects
• Help with running and posting to our socials
• Pro-actively suggest new ideas for the Services Unknown platform
• 1-2 year’s experience in a similar role
• Excellent organisation skills, personable manner, with the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
• Accurate with high attention to detail
• Pro-active, self-starter
• Experience using Dropbox file sharing/storing system
• Experienced and proficient knowledge of Mac OS (inc Keynote) & Intermediate knowledge of Adobe suite.