WHO WE ARE
We’re Craft Gin Club – a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK startup and the world’s biggest gin subscription service.
Ever since our founders pitched successfully on Dragons’ Den, we’ve been hard at work, scouting the country – and the globe! – to find the world’s finest small-batch gins. Every month, we send thousands of gin lovers across the country a surprise box packed with craft gins, mixers, foodie treats and our club magazine.
We are currently on the look out for a talented creative who’s full of ideas and wants the opportunity to design for a fun, energetic brand. We’re young, so our design style is still changing and adapting as we grow. This is a junior position that will suit a graphic designer with a diverse portfolio who wants to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
You’ll work closely with our senior designer across multiple projects within the marketing team and wider company, including our monthly print magazine, flyers, product packaging, social posts, digital ad assets and much more! You’ll be working as part of a wider creative team alongside our in-house videographer and web designer, and be a part of our weekly creative meetings – the more ideas the merrier!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
● 2 years experience in-house or agency side
● BA design graduate or relevant experience in a creative role
● Broad skills across print/editorial and digital design
● Solid knowledge across the creative cloud suite, Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects (would be a bonus)
● Someone with a flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced and often demanding environment
● Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
● Passion for gin is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
● Central London location (just off Tottenham Court Rd)
● Real career progression opportunities, and the chance to grow as we do
● Flexible working hours
● Pension scheme and 25 days holiday
● Weekly gin tastings
● Free Gin of the Month box every month
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this role is right for you, please drop us an email with your C.V. covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com (Please put Junior Designer in the title)