Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock. Today we are the leading beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience. But, for us to really fulfil our vision of revolutionising the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry and empower more people to feel good about themselves moreoften.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn about video and motion graphics from a team of creatives in a fast-paced, exciting brand. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who is eager to learn about the principles of design and animation, wanting to put the time and effort into understanding how to polish their software skills under the team’s guidance.
You will learn about:
• Production assistance of animated assets using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Assistance on in-house shoots and learn on the job about photography and videography
• Production of animated gifs
• Learn important animation and design principles
• Learn the basics of video editing
• Assistance on video editor in choosing footage from shoots
• Currently studying a relevant design / motion graphics qualification
• Understanding of Adobe suite, with sufficient knowledge in After Effects
• Understanding of Adobe Premier would be advantageous Portfolio required
• Must be relevant and include evidence of knowledge in After Effects (basic) Perks
• Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
• Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfasts
• Friday social event every week
• Wellness fund
• Transport and food covered
• Most importantly the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in the heart of London (WC1V)
Equal Opportunities Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application