The speed read:
An award-winning, integrated communications agency is seeking a Senior Digital Designer who is ready to step up and help lead their digital offer.
Working across multiple sectors, this agency’s network brings together expertise across strategy, content and publishing; creating rigorous, insight-led communication campaigns. They work on a huge range of projects for a number of clients, a lot of them recognisable worldwide.
The role is digital at heart, and you’ll be joining a small, tight-knit team made up of a Senior Digital Strategist and a Junior Digital Designer (though you’ll also work closely with Creative and Design Directors). You’ll regularly collaborate with and oversee developers and animators, guiding the direction of digital projects and inspiring and mentoring your team to create bespoke user experiences.
The agency is fast-paced, so the role is particularly suited to someone who likes to work quickly and is reactive. There’s lots to learn and the work is hands-on, though on balance the studio culture is great and sensible hours are worked. There’s great scope for progression here.
– An excellent designer; experienced in brand creation, rollout, campaign and brand activations
– Experienced in designing for digital platforms
– Technically and conceptually strong – you know the ins and outs what works in digital marketing
– Knowledgeable about business and people management
– A natural leader and presenter
You’re bright, inspiring and curious about all kinds of design with a digital focus.