The speed read:
A long-established and highly regarded agency, working across a range of brand and communications, is looking for a Senior UI Designer.
This agency has a world class reputation for producing outstanding creativity across a broad range of brand, digital, engagement and investor communications. They attract a remarkably varied amount of work based on the stature of their name.
You will need to have considerable experience in bringing brands and corporate communications to life within the digital space. You’re someone who has immersed themselves in the world of digital interaction and can bring new thinking to the table. Equally, you’ll be totally hands-on applying user centred design methodologies to the navigation, user interface and content structure of digital applications (web, experiential, installations etc). You will be able to deliver high-quality, crafted design deliverables including sketches, scamps, page layouts and component design.
It’s a brilliant opportunity to really contribute towards moving forward the digital creative at a renowned design agency.
– Someone with a portfolio full of brilliant and beautifully crafted digital output
– Experienced in delivering design that works across responsive web experiences
– Confident, progressive and challenging (in a positive way)
– Well versed in industry standard software (Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC)
– Able to communicate effectively up to board level
– Experienced in working with in-house and remote development teams
– Familiar with working with external development teams, and directing more junior members of the design team
You’re a promoter of design excellence across all things digital.