As a Senior Digital Designer at Sysdoc, you will be expected to use a high level of expertise to lead on and deliver stunning intuitive design concepts, that meet client briefs and expectations.
Working with authority and professionalism, you are able to delegate tasks and offer feedback to team members, ensuring the high quality of the design work and clearly articulating the expertise and thought process that has gone into the project.
- Lead/represent UX on client projects from the first engagement to the last.
- Ensure that UX and Design remain on the agenda (where necessary) of projects and advocate for its principles to be used across the Digital Experience team.
- Support identification of new business opportunities for UX and Design team.
- Capture and influence clients during stakeholder engagement to deliver the best experiences possible.
- Work with clients and team members to deliver outstanding digital concepts that exceed client briefs and expectations.
- Working with internal stakeholders (Business Development, Consulting teams) to size and scope internal projects, applying the same quality to delivery in an agile way and ensuring work is prioritised appropriately.
- Be involved in all aspects of design including concept generation, UI and interaction design, brand strategy and communication, motion design, copywriting and content strategy.
- Be involved in all aspects of user experience design including usability testing, user research, sketching, wireframes, I.A and flows.
- Work as Sysdoc brand manager, protecting our brand by defining a programme of work that supports brand excellence.
- Develop and run workshops with Sysdoc key stakeholders (i.e. Business Development) to ensure brand artefacts (templates, logos etc.) are being used in the correct way to maximise brand impact.
- Work to reach billable targets agreed with the Head of User Experience and Design.
- Deputise for the Head of User Experience where appropriate and required, to ensure the smooth operations of the team at all times.
- You have five years’ experience in a senior role at a digital agency/start-up or consultancy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth design capabilities.
- Confidence to delegate tasks.
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
- The foresight to put yourself in the shoes of the user.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expertise with the following tools: Microsoft Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Sketch. InVision. Adobe AfterEffects. Figma.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 1 day volunteering
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Season ticket loan / bike loan schemes
- Employee Assist Support