The Digital Intern’s main responsibility is to support the creative team art-working campaign banners, content pages, emails and social media assets, adapting and resizing designs.
Working alongside the Digital Designer and Senior Digital Designer on a variety of projects but predominantly in rolling out assets to support e-retail and e-com. The successful candidate will occasionally assist with amending HTML emails.
Key Skills And Experience
• Recent graduate with a diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design • Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best work
• Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CS).
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS • Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile and print.
• A willingness to learn and keep up to date with current practices in the design world. • Ability to work as part of a team or individually and use initiative when required
•Strong organisational skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects. • Ideally, previous experience of 6 months working (paid or unpaid) in a design orientated environment Experience of the below would be desirable not essential:
• Experience in the luxury industry • Good copy writing skills with an excellent command of the English language
• A natural interest in Beauty & Fragrance