Are you looking to scale your ideas and designs across products that serve hundreds of thousands of users?
Would you like to work for a socially conscious company that makes a real difference in a sector that really matters?
The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of resources and know-how to education leaders across 12,000 schools. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute content, tools, and resources that give school leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to join our growing product team. You will bring high- and low-fidelity requirements to life, creating elegant, intuitive user interfaces, across each of The Key’s product, company and marketing sites.
– Collaborate with product, UX and development teams to take an idea from concept, through to mock ups and then delivery
– Produce beautifully designed solutions that simplify complexity and help to create products that are a delight to use
– Promote buy-in from engineering and products teams, offering a range of design solutions to solve critical problems
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
– Have at least three years’ professional UI design experience, with a strong portfolio
– Be creative, collaborative and passionate about beautifully designed products
– Have a natural empathy and desire to spend time with users
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are a socially conscious company that offers pace and purpose. We balance all the energy and excitement of a modern user-centric subscription business, with the privilege of delivering value to more than half the schools in the country.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. We expect a good work-life balance and the training and support we need to succeed.
We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
HOW TO APPLY
More information on the role, company and how to apply can be found here https://thekeysupport.com/careers/latest-vacancies/. The deadline for applications is 6pm Sunday 17th November.
UI Designer | London | £30,000 – £35,000