We’re looking for designers with 4 years+ experience to fill full-time, permanent positions in our Scotland studio.
12pm, Thursday 14th November. We are interviewing on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Snook are on a mission to design a world that works better for people.
We work with organisations to design more effective services which help people thrive. We do this with our design team, engaging with users, building digital products, training our clients, and much more.
This December, we’ll be ten years old. In the past five years we’ve more than doubled in size to a team approaching 40 people, opened a new London studio, and worked with brilliant clients — from Cancer Research UK to Hackney City Council, Tesco to the Scottish Government.
Applicants will have experience in developing services inside organisations, meaning you’ve spent time crafting and understanding what it takes to deliver a new or improved service. You don’t need to refer to yourself as a service designer specifically, you could have fulfilled a role similar to these titles or responsibilities.
As a Service Designer at Snook you;
● Are passionate about user needs and can balance these in the context of wider system and business needs
● Work comfortably with the different materials of a service, from user interactions across digital and non-digital to backend processes and policy
● Build prototypes of services and products that can be tested with people
● Understand how services are powered on the internet
● Work in multidisciplinary teams with user researchers, business designers, subject experts, developers, and user interaction designers to build products and services
● Coach and build capabilities of organisations to learn the basics in design and human-centred approaches
HOW TO APPLY + FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Please visit wearesnook.com/snook-are-looking-for-service-designers for the full job description, including information about our company, our values, what we offer and how to apply.