Earnie (part of Threepipe) is a creative agency that helps sports, consumer and entertainment brands deliver real results through strategy, branding and creative campaigns.
Our clients include the England and Wales Cricket Board, the NFL, Sacla’, Antstream Arcade, Tenpin Entertainment, British Gymnastics, UK Sport, Mahabis, Virgin Money, Unicorn Darts and Panasonic. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – having fun along the way.
We are now looking to bolster our creative ranks with a talented designer – an all-rounder with proven experience in the creative industry. You’ll have a strong background in design and an excellent eye for detail, being comfortable in campaign, brand and roll-out across a number of channels – utilising digital, motion and print. This role often involves tackling complex briefs in tight time frames, so you’ll be hands-on, motivated and collaborative.
You’ll need to:
– Design through the line, across campaign, branding, digital, motion and print
– Be an expert in InDesign, Illustrator and (particularly) Photoshop
– Be highly skilled with at least one of After Effects, Premier, and/or Cinema 4D
– Have proven experience in an integrated design position, ideally at another creative agency
– Have a flawless eye for detail – typos are a no-no!
– Be able to think outside the box and innovate with creative
– Have excellent communication and organisation skills
– Be a great team player with a can-do attitude
– A base level of print artworking knowledge is essential
– Help keep Junior Designers / Animators on track and engaged, inspiring them to exceed expectations and meet our high creative standards
– Experience presenting creative ideas is essential – you’ll need to gain buy-in to your work internally and to clients
– Photography experience is also a bonus
– The ability to sketch and draw free-hand is highly desired
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All Earnies receive excellent benefits (free breakfast, pension, season ticket loan and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.