London, UK based fashion label maharishi – www.emaharishi.com – is searching for a midweight graphic designer for print, textiles, and embroideries. This role is responsible for supporting development of graphic inputs and art working for both mainline maharishi collections and external collaborations, as well as DPM Studio camouflage projects, etc.
The full time position commences immediately and is located at the Soho, London studio.
– Contribute to collection themes, internal / external project briefs, and general art direction
– Create design outputs that include: moodboards, print graphics, embroideries, iconography, brand identity, presentation decks, camouflage / disruptive patterns, etc.
– Deep knowledge of industry / cultural trends
– Ability and confidence to present and explain original ideas
– Technically intelligent with proven experience in graphic design and artworking
– Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Creative Suite package (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
Submit your CV with a cover note and portfolio content to: email@example.com
Please be mindful of mail size (10MB max) and submit external links whenever possible.