Who you are
You will be required to assist in the preparation of photography shoots, supporting our photographer in setting up lighting, sourcing props and managing products during shoots at our studio in London Islington. The role requires flexibility, organisation, communication and problem-solving skills, and above all the creative and technical ability and knowledge to assist in a range of photographic shoots. Training and development from the Senior Studio Photographer will be provided on an on-going basis to help develop their skills and expertise over time.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting Senior Photographer in product/campaign shoots
- Retouching of creative campaign imagery and product photography
- Animated GIF creation
- Liaise with all other departments involved in the shoot process
- Organizing aspects of the shoots
- Ensure colour consistency between image and product
- Maintaining file size specifications
- Be responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines
- Managing the image library
- Keeping the studio organised and tidy at all times.
- Experience in E-commerce Still-Life Photography or similar
- Experience with DSLR cameras and studio lighting
- A technical proficiency in Macintosh OS & Photoshop
- Proven experience in retouching Still-Life photography
- A highly organised approach to tasks
- To be pro-active and able to take initiative
- Creative and imaginative, ability to understand and interpret a creative brief
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be very willing and quick to learn.