Our client an independent brand and communications agency based in London are seeking an experienced middleweight designer to join their ambitious studio.
This agency are driven by good ideas and continually seek to challenge the convention with energy and good humor. They work across a few key sectors, from property to healthcare, finance and energy too. Work is challenging and diverse from branding through to digital and internal comms.
We are looking for an experienced designer able to take design lead on pitches and live projects used to thinking strategically and conceptually. You’ll have strong graphic and typographic skills along with an eye for photographic art direction. An inspiration to your team you’ll be experienced in mentoring juniors, providing creative direction and thrive on presenting original creative solutions exceeding expectations every time.
– At least four years commercial working for a branding focused agency.
– Strong typographic /layout skills and a highly creative approach to both print and online briefs.
– Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
– Experience mentoring junior members of your team.
– Confidence both in presenting work internally and externally.
If you are interested in progressing your career in a forward thinking dynamic agency who are keen to push boundaries then this could be the role for you.