The speed read:
To complement a lean but efficient team in a global team of this famous branding agency. They are looking for someone with a strong ability to solve complex brand problems and deliver world-ready solutions to clients.
Day to day you will be the client strategy lead (working with a Head of Strategy), working with design and client service disciplines to create and deliver strategy in a simple, inspiring and impactful way.
With strong new business skills, you can identify and convert new opportunities with both existing and potential clients. You can lead teams and provide client counsel, regularly directing internal teams and playing a front line role in business meetings. You can carry out the right kind of analysis (more qual than quant), to get insights that drive client solutions. You can then frame them in terms of business impact. You can run workshops, inspire the creative team and lead them to the insights that drive great design.
You will be working across many different sectors, so you need an appetite for this. You will just have a deep interest in what makes businesses tick.
– 3-5 years with an advanced degree (ie MBA) or 7 years experience
– Experience in some of the following areas: brand positioning, brand architecture, positioning, identity, employee engagement, how a brand lives digitally
– An open, curious mind
– A positive approach
– A capacity to build strong and effective relationships internally and externally
– International client experience
– The confidence to back up a Head of Strategy and work with senior level clients
– A strong ability to write and present a clear and interesting point of view on brands and businesses
Solid, clear thinking that leads to new, powerful strategies.