Red Stone is looking for a super keen and able assistant to join our award-winning team. Someone enthusiastic, motivated and proactive, with experience of working in a studio environment.
This is a varied role – so you’re energetic self-starter who is flexible, with a can-do attitude, friendly, ambitious and bright. You’re happy taking notes at client meetings or booking a courier.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 1 year’s experience of working in a design studio
– the desire to play an active role in our close-knit team – a sharp eye for detail
– accuracy and integrity in all work – excellent communication and strong organisational skills
– adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
– treats every project, large or small, with the same level of professionalism and commitment.
– assisting in the successful delivery of projects, from briefing through to final delivery
– helping to prepare project budgets and timelines
– helping to build and maintain excellent client relationships
– reporting to senior members of the team
– helping with the general running of the studio.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations. We’re engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and salary expectations by 5pm 25th October 2019. Sorry, no agencies.