We’re currently working alongside a very well-respected creative agency based in Central London. They are an ambitious and extremely talented team, going from strength to strength and continuing to grow. They work with national and global brands across various industries including fashion, retail, food and drink, sports, entertainment and technology.
They are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer who will not just bring expertise in the aesthetics and user interaction, but also have strong opinions toward the thought and structure behind each project. This is a position that will empower you to drive UX process and strategy within the team. The role is aimed at discovering user needs and requirements, working closely with stakeholders, internal creative teams and users to design experiences and prototypes.
The core focus of the role:
- Running UX workshops
- Helping with proposals and UX strategy
- Designing interfaces
- UX prototyping
- UX research and insights
- Lead on accessibility standards.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas. A thorough understanding of user-centred design methodologies is required.
What you will be involved in:
- Collaborating on UX planning with the Creative Director, Tech Leads and cross-disciplinary teams, to create functional, emotive and highly usable digital experiences.
- Understanding user experience and user-centered design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user & business goals.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation
- Best practice evaluation
- Design concepts and user interfaces for mobile, tablet and desktop, including best practices in IA, navigation and flows for web and mobile OS.
- Writing and conducting usability tests against prototypes, take feedback and incorporate it into the design
- Research and stay abreast of UX, user-centred design and interaction design trends.
- Sharing new research, industry trends and insights with team members.
- Advocate for the user, to internal and external clients, at all points in the design process.
- Understand how motion design is used, in interactive design, and how to fold this into UX and UI development.
- UX/UI design experience
- The ability to run workshops with stakeholders, users and the internal team to align vision and push forward insight discovery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to innovate.
- Expert level proficiency with industry-standard UX/UI design tools, including, Adobe CS and Sketch.
This is just a small snapshot of the position, if this sounds like a position that may be of interest then please do get in touch as soon as possible to discuss in more detail and talk through the full specification.