Graham and Green is a successful Home & Interiors brand and family business with over 40 years’ experience. Our customers come to us because they appreciate our passion for colour, travel, pattern and fantastic craftsmanship. They know that they will always find something well-made and original, and our customer service is second to none.
What we’re looking for:
We would like to welcome an enthusiastic and bright mid-weight designer into our marketing team to help us with the busy season ahead.
You would be reporting to our Creative Director, who would be delighted to have your help with (in order of importance)
– Email designs
– Social channel ads and third-party artwork
– Seasonal campaign work
– Marketing artwork for both web and print.
– Image editing and administration
– Assistance with preparation for seasonal catalogues
You will need:
– At least three years’ experience with Adobe Suite
(You’ll need to really know your way around Photoshop and Indesign most of all)
– At least two years’ experience of designing in a professional setting, paid or unpaid
– Knowledge and preferably experience of laying out and slicing up email designs (no coding) – this is really important
– Two years minimum experience of designing for the web
– Good knowledge of – and interest in – retail brands and how they promote themselves
– A keen interest in typography and vintage graphics
– Strong organisational and communication skills
– Ability to manage a variety of workloads and responsibilities
– To quite like dogs, as we have two occasional office pets… and we’re all animal mad. As are our customers…
You will get:
In return, you will be part of a cheerful, talented young team, work in a fabulous office, gain lots of experience, get free breakfast on Fridays and – of course – be re-numerated appropriately for your work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this role please send your letter of motivation and CV along with some visual samples of your best work to: firstname.lastname@example.org