The speed read:
An independent multi-disciplinary agency known for delivering exceptional interior design is looking for a 3D Design Director.
This agency has developed a solid niche in the market for interior design, guest experience and branding with the food & beverage and hospitality sectors, and their offer is expanding. Their clients range from independent restaurant and bar brands to large scale corporate organisations.
This is a really complete role. You will be conceptual as well as technically adept, happy to be client facing and able to sell the agency offer as well as being heavily involved in the writing of proposals. You’ll be working with clients, as well as heading up (with support) an interior design team of 15.
You will have a keen eye on interior design trends, the high street and how it’s changing, as well as how brands are experienced in different spaces.
This could be a role for a very ambitious senior designer that has management experience. It’s a great time to be joining an agency in what is an exciting stage of expansion for them.
– Someone with 8+ years of solid design experience in an agency environment
– Able to evidence branding work for hospitality, F&B and lifestyle sectors (international projects would be a huge plus)
– Great with people, a strong leader who enjoys mentoring a team
– Highly competent in all 3D visualising packages (inc. Sketch)
– Business minded and full of ambition
– Open, warm – no ego’s please!
You’re charismatic and supportive.