We’re seeking a talented, multi-faceted and enthusiastic designer to join our growing team in our central London office on a part-time flexible basis (ideally 2-3 days a week). We’d love for you to help us deliver unshackled, cut-through campaigns for our market-leading software technology start-up.
The ideal candidate would be a current University student (or similar) based in London, fluent in English, with an additional language a bonus, who could flexibly work alongside their studies. The candidate must have previous experience in design and an interest in the technology space.
This Could Include
The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating in cross functional teams and will have been excelled in the production of a range of projects from initial conception to final delivery and beyond.
- Dynamic landing pages
- Direct mail
- One pagers
- Visually stunning reports
- Beautifully crafted print adverts
- Social campaigns
- GIFs, infographics and logos
- Proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign a must
- Proficiency in Sketch App also a must
- Desirable experience with some of the following: prototyping, animation, Hubspot, Unbounce, responsive design HTML, CSS, JS would be a bonus
- Creative thinker not afraid to challenge a brief
- Ability to interact, communicate and discuss ideas
- A hawk-like attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- A sociable office that has a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips and cheese, wine and boardgame evenings
- An office fully- stocked with coffee, all of the types of tea, breakfast cereals, fruit and snacks (plus regular tubs of M&S chocolatey bites)
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones, ping-pong, arguing over in-office Spotify playlists, dad jokes, uncovering niche-hipster restaurants and flexible working then you’ll fit right in
Apply including your CV but we’d love to know your favourite pizza topping, your favourite city in Europe and something about you that’d surprise us.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!