The Health Club Collection
Salary £18,000 per annum
The Health Club Collection are a small innovative company who currently own/assist an estate comprising of 5 separate brands, these include;
Bankside Fit Hub
The River Bourne Club
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Designer to join our team and to take ownership of the creation and production of all company collateral, this could range from external and internal signage; all marketing materials, both digital and traditional; website and social media elements right through to the stationary we use. This is a really exciting opportunity for a junior designer or designer to make the role their own. There will be a huge opportunity to learn a variety of skills and work on a lot of really exciting projects.
Requirements Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
We seek a self-starting individual who can work under the pressure of short deadlines and look after their own projects, unsupervised. You will work within a small team and be part of an integral part of our marketing department. This position is fast, fluid and exciting, with no two days being the same, as you will be working on some of the following:
• Collateral such as posters, flyers, websites and email banners.
• PowerPoint presentations for internal and external purposes.
• A variety of social assets and aid with social channels.
• Core business items such as signage and stationary.
• Adobe Creative Cloud applications: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Microsoft applications: PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Be able to work to multiple conflicting deadlines or flag any potential issues.
• Design-related degree.
• 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
• Experience producing online/offline marketing and client-facing assets (including, but not limited to, branding, typography, print and digital collateral).
• Strong portfolio of design gained through either education, work or freelance projects.
• Strong layout skills.
• Excellent overall communication skills, including being capable of communicating concepts to stakeholders in a clear and confident manner and comfortable managing relations and expectations.
• Patient and capable of working to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
• Strong team player, willing to switch between, and juggle, multiple tasks when necessary.
• Attention to detail.
If you believe that you would fit the bill and would like to join our friendly but passionate team apply today.