The speed read:
An ambitious corporate communications agency working across branding, print and digital are looking for an inquisitive Junior-Mid Designer to join their London team.
This agency’s clients range from large businesses to SME’s, so you will need to be versatile and capable of handling various projects that cover a wide range of communications. This includes branding, annual reports and brochures (as well as many others). The design standards are very high here, so you will need to have great typographic and layout skills.
You will be hands on from concept to delivery. You are the sort of person who enjoys making sense of a communications brief, as well as relishing the detail, to produce beautiful, crafted and thoughtful design. You will work on a wide variety of projects in the team, so you are very adaptable. You can communicate your ideas clearly to clients and colleagues alike.
This is a great chance to grow and develop your skills within a leading design agency.
– Really keen to get on and make your mark
– Able to present your ideas clearly and confidently
– Bright and enthusiastic
– Someone who enjoys being part of a busy team
– 1-3 years’ experience within an agency environment under your belt
– A portfolio demonstrating great skills in typography and layout
Super attention to detail and a passion for craft.