As an agency we strongly believe in adding real, positive change to our client’s businesses through strategic thinking and powerful design that pushes the boundaries of both print and web design. Based in North London, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s output, working with a range of brands in both the UK and worldwide – from high-profile clients such as PPLPRS, TheMusicLicence and British Gymnastics, to innovative and fast-growth startups such as Maravilo and Yoto.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to take the lead on a variety of projects from initial briefing to client presentations, ensuring clients’ objectives are continuously met through the development of standout creative. Day-to-day projects range from brand identity to web design, literature and campaign.
Reporting directly to the Owner & Creative Director and working closely with the existing Account Management and Design teams, this is a role where can you can really demonstrate your expertise and leadership capabilities to make a huge difference to some fantastic businesses.
The candidate should be creative, energetic and enjoy everything about working collaboratively at a close-knit strategic branding agency!
• 5/6+ years of experience in a creative agency environment.
• A proven designer who can turn conceptual, creative ideas into practical designs.
• Can connect brand strategy to messaging and lend their hand to creative copywriting.
• Able to deliver a strategic brand experience across a range of physical and digital media.
• Comfortable taking a creative lead on projects and managing a team of designers.
• Has excellent written and spoken English.
• Can bring strong strategic communication & digital expertise to the agency.
• Confident presenting to clients with articulate and fully thought through arguments.
• Someone who knows when to step away from the Mac and put pencil to paper.
• A talented creative with a strategic mind. Obsessed with great work and ideas!