Acorn Studios is a multi-disciplinary creative studio located within the head office of one of London’s largest and fastest growing property groups.
We are a small, close-knit team of skilled graphic designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire group.
We create everything from corporate identities & branding, to signage, websites, advertising layouts, social media content, magazines, brochures, leaflets, launch events, stationery, promotional merchandise, presentations, animations, and much more.
• Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (in roughly that order)
• knowledge of After Effects & Premiere would be a benefit
• A keen eye for detail
• Creative flair
• Page layout skills
• Experience of preparing artwork for print
• An understanding of print finishes and paper stocks
• Highly organised – you will often need to work under your own initiative
• High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent English language skills – proof reading and the ability to communicate effectively are all vital to the role
• A strong interest in social media
• Looking for a career, not just a job