INTERN DESIGNER ROLE
WHO WE ARE:
CAA-GBG is the world’s leading brand extension company. It combines Global Brands’ established and strong worldwide brand management operation of 24 offices in 20 countries, with CAA’s extensive licensing, media, sports and entertainment leadership. Our work begins with creating inspirational work for iconic artists and brands with a global reach. We are a space of inspiration and a practice that cultivates culturally driven work. Collaboration and creativity are at the top of our agenda.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for someone who is hungry & proactive to join our Creative team for a 1-3 month paid internship. This is a hands-on opportunity to create compelling and game-changing design solutions. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of briefs and projects such as: creative concepts, style guides, brand books, point of view documents, trend directions, branding, art direction and much, much more!
• Positive, Idealistic outlook. We use this every single day.
• Perceptiveness. Noticing things, more keenly than most.
• Oversee design projects, from development to delivery
• Cultural awareness. We’re sensitive to the world around us.
• Strong concepts, impressive and unique ideas delivered across varied mediums.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• A strong interest in typography and design.
• Detail orientated, self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines whilst also being able to collaborate with a team and inspire others
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work to various demands and deadlines
• Positive and approachable attitude to deliver a great brand/client experience
To apply, send your CV along with your portfolio/link to your website to Janet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org