Entia is revolutionising healthcare with simple-to-use blood tests designed for the home and community.
Entia is looking for a communication designer with a passion to empower people with long-term health conditions and improve their quality of life.
You will work collaboratively with our design and R&D teams to develop compelling visual stories and detailed graphic work, be it through mobile apps, web applications, photography or video, with the aim of conveying complex medical information in a friendly dynamic way.
What you’ll do:
– Contribute to concept development for products and services through teamwork and company-wide ideation sessions.
– Create didactic material to communicate medical and biological concepts, instructions for use, product specifications.
– Design for digital-based platforms as well as print.
– Create high-quality graphics for mobile and web applications.
– Create high-quality graphics following defined brand guidelines.
– Production of graphics for packaging and promotional material.
– Engage with suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring the timely delivery of materials and prototypes.
– Create imagery, photos and video for marketing materials, website and social media.
Someone who enjoys taking responsibility for their own tasks as well as producing high-quality work as part of a team.
A multi-faceted designer who is comfortable getting involved with the different aspects of product development from idea to launch.
A strong, inspirational team player, used to managing multiple priorities and helps people to achieve their best.
You have high emotional intelligence and are able to connect with different mindsets and perspectives in a both technical and creative culture.
You must have:
– Experience in producing effective and engaging material with strong attention to user interactivity.
– Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent Adobe creative cloud skills including Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop.
– BA/BSc in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Communications or equivalent.
– Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience in producing technical illustrations, infographics, marketing material, multimedia and web design.
– Knowledge and experience of working with brand guidelines.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience designing within the healthcare industry.
– Experience in producing health-related illustrations.
– First-hand experience working with patients.
– Digital workflow prototyping with Sketch, Adobe XD, Proto.io or similar.
What we can offer:
- A flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people.
– Collaborations with world-leading research institutions and companies.
– Time to be inspired e.g. attending conferences, talks or exhibitions.
– Monthly lunch, based in Highbury, – we have the pick of restaurants on our doorstep which we enjoy as a team on the last Friday of every month.
Please provide a cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Your portfolio should demonstrate:
– Excellent graphic design skills with proven ability in layout, illustration and visual storytelling.
– Ability to communicate complex ideas visually.
– Examples of mobile or web application design, graphic animations, packaging design.
– Excellent design thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Photography skills.