Trinny London is changing the face of makeup. Portable, stackable and perfect for application on the go, the entirely cream-based range uses only the highest quality ingredients and pigments. Every product is formulated for fingertip application, has remarkable staying power, and colours are buildable and blendable. Contained in a clickable T-Pot, each product snaps together in a smart, simple system – the stack.
Trinny London has also developed the unique Match2Me technology to ensure that customers are never misdiagnosed at the beauty counter again. In just five taps, Match2Me finds the makeup that perfectly suits individuals’ unique combinations of skin, hair and eyes. Finding the right makeup shades has never been so easy.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join the marketing team and help shape creative communications. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems with design and delivers extraordinary, best-in-class creative. You will be involved in diverse projects across all touchpoints and brand communications (digital, retail and print) and will help us elevate our design to be premium while at the same time sustaining the authentic Trinny London tone.
– Design engaging, original, functional solutions that align to and enhance the brand’s design identity
– With a strong emphasis on digital, design assets for various channels including social media, email, the website, events, retail, POS, OOH, brochures, leaflets and more
– Support in refining and evolving the brand guidelines by creating content across a variety of media
– Concept creative approaches that reflect the brand positioning, are practically achievable and are strategically appropriate
– Present solutions to briefs that support the brand strategy, both commercially and creatively
– Collaborate with briefing stakeholders and establish key project objectives
– Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
– 3+ years experience designing for beauty, fashion or retail brands (in-house or agency)
– Experience across graphic design, retouching, animation and video editing
– Highly creative with the ability to own projects from the initial concept stage to delivery
– Strong understanding of how research and data impact design strategies
– Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
– Experience with Sketch and Zeplin is beneficial
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Flawless attention to detail
– Strong ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask to manage several projects simultaneously
– Highly collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude
– Startup experience is a bonus
– Photography and videography skills are a huge bonus
– Competitive salary
– Generous holiday allowance
– Pension contribution
– Free lunch and snacks all day, every day
– Gym membership contribution
– Fantastic employee discount with a free welcome stack so you’ll always feel great!