Colt is looking to hire a talented intern for an initial period of 2-3 months with the potential for the role to become permanent. You’ll be developing your skills while working on a variety of live projects. We’re a small team so you’ll be given real responsibilities (you won’t be making tea) and you’ll be the sort of person who’ll rise to the challenge.
We work across a host of disciplines and sectors but predominately your day-to-day workload will be made up of branding and packaging projects, so any experience or interest here will be beneficial. Take a look at some of our website to get a feel for the type of work you’ll be involved in.
What we’re looking for:
– An exciting portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual and typographic skills
– Experience and full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite; specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– Ability to take constructive feedback/direction and a willingness to learn from experienced colleagues
– Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Strong attention to detail
And that’s about it. Send your portfolio and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.