Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with! Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment buzzing with creative ideas. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we want to bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all of our projects within the wide-ranging client group. We pride ourselves in making our ideas become reality.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to work in a dynamic group who specialise in global brand strategy and disruptive ideas spanning across a range of brands. Working closely with the Art Directors and Creative Directors you’ll be creating solutions to implement campaigns whilst mentoring and being supported by junior team members. As such, you’ll play a key role in the design process, creating beautiful, engaging, disruptive designs rooted in strong conceptualisation and strategy.
You’ll also work very closely with our project managers, 3D visualisiing and a production team in order to deliver on deadlines and bring your ideas to life. Confidence, conviction and problem-ownership are major aspects of this role and you will be expected to create, present and defend your ideas both internally and externally.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative agency
– A strong designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
– Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push design beyond the expected
– Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
– Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
– Conceptual and inquisitive
– Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
– A confident individual able to present work to colleagues and clients
– Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be ideal (but not essential)
– Someone who uses a pencil before the Mac – good ‘traditional’ visualising ability would also be a bonus!