We’re looking for a talented, versatile and passionate designer with 2-4 years experience working across integrated brand, print and digital comms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small closely-knit team working with some exciting clients in the consumer health and culture and heritage sectors.
You’ll be working directly with the creative director, managing director and project managers across a wide-range of creative disciplines from brand identity development, print and digital media to packaging, 3D, exhibition, wayfinding and signage.
• Experience of working in an agency environment
• Able to interpret briefs and demonstrate the thought process behind your ideas clearly and confidently
• Exceptional layout skills and meticulous eye for detail
• Ability to deal with complex information and content
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about craft with impeccable typography skills
• Ability to work across a wide range of media from print to digital, packaging and 3D
• Digital experience or video editing, effects and animation.
• Experience of working in heritage, culture or health sectors would be a bonus.
Send through your best work in a short folio (10mb max) with at least one project showing your concept sketches.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.