Daisie brings creators together and supports them to do amazing work. It’s a new route into the creative world; through connections made organically and the natural development of skills. We want to be where people find their people, get inspired, and make real progress together. Our mission is to see Daisie creators grow in confidence, take up space in their chosen fields, and build lasting careers.
We are building a digital-first platform where creators can meet, discuss what they need to make their ideas happen, find a team, and start projects together. It’s early days but we’re making good progress; a few weeks after our public launch, we’re a community of 100,000+ creators.
We’re just getting started. We have a vision for where we want to go and how to evolve Daisie. We’re now looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our team in London and help realise that vision.
As the Lead Product Designer at Daisie, you will:
– collaborate with product and engineering teams to define the customer experience
– have ownership over the interaction and visual design languages of our products
– rapidly prototype concepts and figure out shippable iterations of features
– play an active role in user research and help deduce how we evolve the product
– continue to iterate on the Daisie UI to improve usability
– help establish a culture of design at Daisie
As Daisie grows, the role will also expand to involve building and managing a team of product designers.
We think this role will be suitable for someone with:
– more than 5 years of experience designing and shipping digital products, including consumer mobile applications and responsive websites
– a high level of comfort working embedded within a cross functional team, producing design solutions rapidly to solve problems
– a desire to work at a fast paced, early stage startup, taking advantage of the opportunity to define their role, as well as the product
– an innate understanding of shippable vs perfect, presenting strong opinions, weakly held in light of data and customer feedback
Daisie employees are offered:
– a highly competitive salary
– meaningful equity in the company
– 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
– personal training budget to spend as you wish
– all the tools and support you need to create amazing work
– a place in a team excited to make a dent in the world
– daily play time with two Shiba Inus (@shibathewilf & @raftheshiba)
If you are interested in this role, please fill out the short form linked.
As part of your application, we will expect you to share a portfolio of case studies and examples that highlight functional, thoughtful, beautiful design solutions, with a solid rationale to back up your decisions.
We will hold a brief video call with shortlisted candidates, following which we will invite you to the Daisie office in Shoreditch to meet the team, spend some time with us, and see how we might work together.
Applications for this role will close 21 June 2019. We can’t wait to hear from you.