We are a marketing technology agency. We’re one of the UK’s top 25 startups, based in London and New York.
Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few, who we work with on a global level. Our studio consists of Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers covering many different skills and specialisms. We are looking for a talented Designer to join the team.
Designers at Byte bring to life authentic ideas that capture audiences’ attentions. They work within many different formats and social platforms, creating global campaigns. They combine strategic thinking with design and art direction to deliver world class work. We are looking for creative thinkers who can help shape creative ideas as well as turn them into realities.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
– Work with Creative Planners to bring campaigns to life by defining art direction, look and feel
– Oversee and be involved in creative production
– Get stuck in with creative ideas development
– Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
– Present work internally and externally
– Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
– An outstanding portfolio and/or showreel
– Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
– Above average written and verbal English communication skills
– Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
– Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
– Strong presentation skills
– Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
– A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
– Cinema 4D
– Experience with AR
– Experience with photography or videography
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
Please apply via our chatbot at m.me/bytemissioncontrol