An energetic, expanding, independent sports and entertainment agency is looking for talented Graphic Designers to join the family. We are looking for a Presentation Designer who is conceptual, innovative and creative to work alongside our existing Senior Designer.
The work will vary from designing & updating to creating interactive and eye catching presentations all within brand guidelines across a range of clients. You will be working mainly in Keynote (it’s quick to pick up if you know PowerPoint) but should also have an excellent working knowledge of the Creative Suite.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create beautiful presentations and supporting materials
• Create bespoke designs of marketing materials and related content
• Ability to artwork preset and new files
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent attention to detail and being up-to-date with the latest design trends
• Ability to work quickly and concisely under pressure in a fast paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of Keynote
• Knowledge of PowerPoint would be a bonus
• Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Apple Mac literate
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Microsoft Office (we all hate Word) and Acrobat
We are a positive, enthusiastic and friendly company which has grow rapidly in the last few years with 2019 being a very exciting time to join. We hope the Presentation Designer will bring their own innovative thinking – suggesting new ways of visualising solutions, better ways of working, or more impactful presentation styles. We are open to the right applicant helping to define the scope of the role, where there are great opportunities for training and progression within a growing team.
To apply for this initial 1 month contract, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.