Graphic Design Internship, Leading Premier League Football Club, Central London
Contract Type: 3 Month Internship
We are a Premier League Football Club and market leader within the sports industry. A placement with us offers a unique insight into the exciting and fast-paced world of the sports marketing industry and the opportunity to learn about the operations of a major sports club.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive creative to join our design team on a full time basis for a 3 month placement. The internship will involve supporting the team on a wide range of print and digital projects. If you’re eager to learn and aren’t afraid to dive into a challenge, this is a great opportunity to grow and build your creative skills.
This role would suit a recent graduate with a degree in graphic design or related course.
• Experience across the Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Keynote, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Highly motivated with strong organisational and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and meticulous approach to delivery of all creative
• Cheerful, positive and enthusiastic personality
• Flexible attitude, willingness to learn and take on board constructive criticism
All applicants must be able to provide documentary proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV, portfolio and five reasons why you should be considered for the role to: email@example.com