The speed read:
A fantastic mid sized agency who specialise in branding and communications for corporate clients is looking for a Senior Designer.
This agency are forerunners in creating and establishing meaningful communications between businesses and their various stakeholder audiences. Their mission is to identify stories and develop them strategically in order to build brands and enable award-winning communications that are effective as well as beautifully designed.
They’re now looking for an experienced and highly creative Senior Designer to complete their team. You’ll be responsible for developing creative solutions under the direction of a DD and with the help of more junior members of the team. As such, you’ll play a key role in the design process, brainstorming concepts and developing designs. Your work will cover brand creation and expression, digital applications, reporting and employee engagement, so you’d “own” and develop your own client accounts.
– Excellent technical skills with Adobe CS
– Experience in annual and corporate reporting, brand and digital
– Evidence of having run projects end to end, including pitching and presenting successfully
– An inspiring and experienced designer – able to collaborate as well as lead and mentor junior team members
– A confident presenter, great with clients
– Someone progressive who will want to share your knowledge of new innovations, industry developments and trends
– Used to managing a project end to end to deliver on time and budget
An innovative head with a positive, can-do attitude and diligent time-management