The speed read:
A renowned branding agency is looking to appoint an Associate Creative Director.
This agency works with a range of clients, from charities and arts organisations to contemporary leading brands. Their USP is their strategic approach to work paired with exemplary design skills.
The Associative Creative Director role is fast-paced and people will expect a lot from you. In return, you’ll get to work with the best of the best on amazing projects. Around 50% of your time will be spent with clients, helping them to realise their needs and wants, so it’s imperative that you’re a great communicator. You’ll work with a team of around 20 integrated designers, responsible for leading, inspiring and mentoring them to produce their best work.
The agency has a long, prestigious heritage but it remains a friendly, sociable place to work with around 70 staff at their London studio (they have a further 100+ people in the US studios). They’re particularly good at recognising and developing the skills of their staff and offer training to support this.
– An eloquent communicator
– A cutting-edge branding designer
– Ambitious but not egotistic
– Interested in the wellbeing and development of your team
– 10+ years’ design agency experience, and will already be at a DD/CD level
– A collaborative approach to work with both colleagues and clients alike
– Previously led a team, you’re a confident mentor
A complete believer in the importance of effective branding, with an inspiring and progressive approach