Wonderworks Communications is an integrated creative agency with a clear vision.
We are looking for an Office Junior/Studio Assistant with a positive attitude to assist with the day to day running of our busy creative agency. As a key part of the business team this role is important for bringing moments of wonder to everything that we do.
This role sits with the Business team which handles business operations, finance, office management & HR. Working with the Operations & Marketing Coordinator and the company directors you will be instrumental in supporting and building strong relationships across the Wonderworks team – supporting the creative, strategy & account handling teams.
Our philosophy is that our tight-knit team is capable of huge things; we define the wonder in every brief and then find the specialists to bring that to life for our clients.
At Wonderworks we work with a proactive attitude with each team member pitching in to support others who are under pressure – no job is above or beneath anyone. That attitude extends to every team member upholding the Wonderworks vision and culture.
We expect a friendly, positive personality and people who are always keen to get involved and contribute to a happy work environment and wonderful creative work for our clients.
• Welcoming and & main point of contact for visitors, couriers & freelancers.
• Managing the office environment – upkeep of an inspiring creative space, and the efficient running of all aspects
o Smooth running of office facilities including IT, grocery orders, stationery mgmt, conf call facilities, office furniture maintenance, managing cleaning and external contractors, etc
• Working with the Design Director to traffic briefs through the creative studio – scheduling, resourcing with internal team and freelancers, and processing time sheets into WorkFlowMax
• Supporting with managing team well-being, such as organising team drinks, birthday celebrations, summer & Christmas parties
• Handling internal & client meeting room bookings & catering
• Managing the external storage facility
• Supporting the Operations & Marketing Coordinator with admin and marketing tasks which could include helping to produce Wonderworks owned events, social media posts and e-mailers out to clients
• Upkeep of subscriptions for both online magazines , data portals and image banks
Skills & qualifications:
• Well organised with a strong work ethic
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards
• Strong attention to detail