A little bit about the agency…
Tug is a young Digital Performance Marketing agency with roots in search engine marketing. Tug may have started in Search, but today it’s a full-service agency, with services across Search, Display, Social, Creative Campaign development and data analytics.
Born in 2006 in Shoreditch, London. Tug have a growing team of 60+ experts based across offices in London, Toronto and Sydney.
A few details about the role
You love your craft and don’t mind talking about it.
Reporting to the Designer, and working closely with the Head of Social & Content, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day design output of the agency, for both our clients and, on occasion, the agency itself.
Working as part of the wider Social & Content Team you’ll be called upon to assist the Designer in all manner of creative executions. Learning on the job will be key as will a can-do attitude. You will be expected to take ownership of your work, and strive to produce great creative.
The work is very varied, and will range across many clients, from Photoshop editing, basic video editing, PowerPoint and Keynote design and conceptual design.
• Editing content and assets in Photoshop
• Basic video editing – using Premiere Pro or After Effects
• Web design
• PPT and Keynote presentation design
• Concepting and ideating
• Developing creative concepts, working alongside the Head of Social and Content on large projects and campaigns.
The ideal candidate
• You will have completed a design degree or similar qualification
• You will have a passion about your craft and genuine interest in digital content and advertising
• You will be confident with the Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, PowerPoint and Keynote
• You will have an interest in developing your conceptual skills and be a keen participant in creative brainstorms
• Above all else you’re a team player who wants to do the best work they can.
We look forward to hearing from you.