We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Design team on a Summer Internship!
At 21st Club, our mission is to help clubs win by thinking differently, and it’s something we’re hugely passionate about. Over the past six years we’ve been working as trusted advisors to key decision makers across the sport, respectfully challenging the status quo to help drive a smarter, more strategic approach to football operations.
The role is a three-month paid Internship (June – September), bringing a designer into the heart of our work at 21st Club. Working directly with the Senior Designer you’ll be integral in bringing our brand and product suite to the next level by developing and unifying 21st Club’s visual identity.
What you’ll get to do (including, but not limited to):
• Working directly with our Head of Design to assist in creating graphics and visuals for our websites and social media accounts
• Creating immersive experiences for our clients and customers
• Working alongside our Head of Marketing to produce materials for upcoming campaigns
• A direct input into our product development across the product suite
• The opportunity to work with the team on creative projects and the autonomy to develop innovative ways to present the brand
Who we’re looking for (skills and experience):
• Degree educated. Someone who is studying or recently finished studying Graphic Design or a similar field
• Design Skills. Strong visual design skills demonstrated through a portfolio
• Technical. Proficient in Adobe Creative suite, particularly Illustrator
• Problem solving. An ability to think outside-the-box and solve design problems
• Applied intelligence. Ability and willingness to learn new skills. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to relevant stakeholders
• Reactive and rapid. Ability to work quickly under pressure, and react to the fast-moving environment of sport
If you’ve got these it’s a bonus:
• Experience with Data visualisation
• A basic understanding of UX design
• A keen interest in the sports we work in.
What’s in it for you:
• A collaborative and fast paced environment, working with a team of open-minded, driven and ambitious individuals
• Team outings and workshops
• Personal and professional development