We have a very exciting opportunity for a self-starting Midweight Graphic Designer.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of successful graphic design projects in the Transport, Retail and Food and Beverage sectors.
This person must be well versed in best practice graphic design for retail and able to understand experiential design and how to craft an excellent customer experience.
Specific skills we are looking for:
• Experience in designing for retail; specifically interior signage, POS, interior graphics, way finding and exterior fascia
• Experience in designing corporate literature; specifically design, artwork, print production and liaison
• Experience in creating brand identity, marketing and communications materials
• Experience in designing websites and liaison with web developers
• Skills in creating bespoke illustrations; specifically traditional style illustrations and typography
• Experience in designing uniforms, packaging and production of packaging
• Very confident and articulate art direction, photography direction and liaison
• Good client liaison and management skills
• Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
• Expert Apple Mac user
• Excellent story boarding and creation of presentations using Adobe InDesign (CS6)
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of like-minded thinkers, crazy innovators, masters of crafts, enthusiastic enthusiasts, fearless experimentalists – that are stronger together.
If this sounds up your street – drop us your CV and folio!