We are a creative digital-first agency, specialising in marketing, communications, creative direction, creative strategy, tech and web3 in fashion, lifestyle and consumer goods.
We are looking for an Art Director / Designer to join our creative team.
Ideally, you are a talented Art Director / Designer excited and willing to combine a knowledge of various disciplines (digital, motion, graphic) to deliver world-class digital campaigns for leading global luxury fashion houses and premium streetwear brands across multiple touchpoints. You’ll have a great eye for detail and a solid understanding of contemporary graphic and motion design. You’re highly motivated and looking to grow your experience, pushing yourself to deliver original, innovative design outcomes.
You’ll be responsible for applying a mix of digital, graphic and motion skills to take our creative digital from concept to final delivery, working directly with our clients and the R.N.A creative team. This is a key role within our team, on campaigns with global reach, and requires the highest level of attention to detail, responsibility and professionalism.
In the role, you’ll:
Be responsible for taking written strategic concepts right from the initial idea, right through to final production and delivery. This includes:
Working closely with our Creative Director and Strategists to visually conceptualise brand campaigns (Creative research & development, mood boards, graphic treatments, mock-ups, storyboarding etc..)
Visually refining and sharpening the visual output based on internal and client feedback
Building the chosen creative routes into actionable production-ready plans. For example, storyboarding and art direction for photoshoots, 3D/CGI campaigns, video campaigns, motion etc..
Either managing external freelancers to produce the final creative output (Graphic Designers, Illustrators, Photographers, Motion Artists, etc.) or personally producing the required work in-house
Supporting creative post-production (selects, retouching, editing etc..)
Responsibility for packaging final files and preparing them for global roll-out
- Approx 3 years of relevant design experience as a freelancer or within an internal creative team/design studio
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, minimum understanding of After Effects)
- Google Workspace, Slack, Microsoft Office suite
- Keen interest in the luxury fashion and streetwear industry
- Understanding and a keen interest in the contemporary creative landscape
- Ability to comfortably work remotely
Desired, but not required:
- Previous experience working within an agency
- 3D/CGI experience (C4D/Blender/Clo/MD)
- Understanding of website/app UI/UX design
Salary: €33k – 35k
Location: Remote (Working with a largely Europe-based team)
Contract type: 12 months fixed term (with a probation period), with the option to extend to permanent