Independent full service creative agency seeks an Artworker to join their team! This is a vibrant and busy agency and you’ll be joining a talented multidisciplinary team. They work 4 days a week on site in London with 1 day a week from home.
This agency are focused on bringing brands to life across all touchpoints from TV to live events. As a creative artworker you will work closely with the designers to create accurate artworks with clear and detailed print/production specifications. You’ll be responsible for the final production of all artwork leaving the studio and will need to be experienced in print production with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. Projects will be nicely varied and challenging day to day. Above all else this roe would suit someone with amazing attention to detail and lots of enthusiasm who relishes the opportunity to problem-solve, while being highly organised. You’ll need to technically focused but with a passion for well -crafted design and branding and enjoy working collaboratively with a wider creative team.
What we are looking for:
- A Creative Artworker (5+ Years experience) with exceptional attention to detail and strong creative design skills.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is essential with particular emphasis on Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (strong retouching skills are required).
- Projects will include both print and digital, so you will need to display a solid understanding of both and be able to take files through to final execution.
- Good technical skills and a flair for layout and typography would be beneficial.
- A great record of interpreting and delivering design projects, you will be expected to take a brand guardianship approach to your work.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of jobs.
This is a friendly agency with a great supportive working culture. Good benefits and career progression. Please get in touch if you are interested, we would love to hear from you! email@example.com